2. I am the mom of 2 boys & 1 girl.
3. Being a boy-mom is a whole new world!
4. Adoption has been the single most defining moment in my life!
5. I met my husband at age 17 and was married at 20.
6. I am on medium on Guitar Hero.
7. I love putting together Lego sets. It's soothing to my soul.
8. Every sport I am decent at, my husband stinks, and every sport he's great at, I suck.
9. I am finding my inner-femine self, having a daughter.
10. My favorite shows are: Friday Night Lights, Survivor, Jon & Kate + 8, The Bachelor (I'm just a girl at heart!) and The Unit
11. I am self-diagnosed with ADD.
12. I generally don't like movies (my attention span is too short) and I forget them almost immediately after watching.
13. If I could have a maid or a chef, I'd choose a chef.
14. I have not had a steak since I asked my mom what the yummy juice was, and she told me blood!
15. I love to scrapbook, it allows me an artistic outlet.
16. I always order a 16 oz, single, white-chocolate mocha.
17. I love being outside, I'd rather mow the lawn then do many things inside.
18. I enjoy planting and will hopefully get the orange tree I've always wanted in California.
19. I talk to and meet all my neighbors.
20. When I find a lost dog, I bring it to my house.
21. We chased a moose with our car in our neighborhood, back into the woods.
22. Jumping on the trampoline makes me have to pee, no matter if I just did.
23. I secretly wish I was musical.
24. Cyndi Lauper's "Girls just want to have fun," was my 1st album purchase.
25. I was kind of a freaky chic in high school.
26. I want to be a missionary in China.
27. I'm the only wife of our friends who likes to snowmobile.
28. We have struggled with fertility, it is a dark place.
29. I am an only child, and yes, I played games with myself!
30. I am addicted to having a loud fan going when I sleep, and so are all my kids.
31. I wanted to be a lawyer when I grew up.
32. I love to write.
33. My favorite dinner are waffles.
34. I took 2 sciences in college, so I didn't have to take math.
35. I met my best friend, Heather, in 2nd grade and we still are best-friends.
36. I switched schools, after Kindergarten, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, & 6th grades.
37. I hate how clothes smell after cooking inside.
38. I feel called to adopt a 4 year old girl with inoperable heart defects.
39. I love reading blogs, especially emotional, heart-wrenching ones.
40. I meet every Saturday to discuss issues of the heart with my dear friend, Angie.
41.
No comments:
Post a Comment