Sunday, February 22, 2009

We're here!

I just have a second, we're down at our B-I-L and S-I-L (brother & sister-in-law's) house, so we are borrowing their Internet. We made it to CA on Sunday...I have a post I've written, but can't upload until we get Internet hooked up, so you can hear the gory details of our voyage. We're not ignoring all our friends, we just don't have the ability to e-mail.
We visited our first church today, Harvest Church in Elk Grove. It was very LOUD, Brian, our resident "Sound Guy" thought it was about 110 - 120 db. Well, gotta collect our kids and head up the hill to get the boys in bed. Their first day of school is tomorrow! Love and miss you!

1 comment:

ArtworkByRuth said...

So glad to know you made it okay. Post pics when you can. Praying you have warm weather! HUGS!