Saturday, October 10, 2009

Attitude Intervention

There has been a coup, an intervention, a confronting of sorts, about my bleak attitude and outlook recently. So the 35 year old Mom and 10 year old Son are both on attitude notice for different reasons, but similarly sinful! The good thing about me is that I never seem to have it all figured out, although I'm always trying. Maybe it doesn't matter so much Why?, but What? What, as a Christ Follower, do I do when the walls around me are crashing down? My stability is no longer, relationship arrows fly at me from many directions with poisonous tips. I've been trying to use my shields to avoid and deflect, but my way is not working. I need God's Truth and Faith, both of which I'm struggling to claim. I really can only be me and pray for God's protection over my heart. I will move forward with new purpose, but fail miserably, as we all do. May God fill in the gaps where I fail and my human-nish and selfishness prevail.

No comments: