Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Sherriff, 3 thugs & soccer practice

These days I have such little time to think, and much less to write. However, I have to write tonight, to free my mind of our ridiculous evening. Tonight at soccer practice, I was approached by a man who came at me threatening to "put my husband," into the hospital. B had to approach a boy who took C's skateboard, last Tuesday. The boy told his father that B had pushed him down, thus he brought 2 thugs with him to beat down my husband. Fortunately, God provided a photo shoot for B to be at tonight, so he was not with us! Although we were shaken up, scared and shocked at this evenings happenings, we were able to see God's provision in keeping B away and keeping our family safe. Yes, I will be much more paranoid about keeping my kids close and sadly realizing how crazy this world is, but truth and God will prevail.

No comments: