


The Lead Vocalist from "Casting Crowns," one of my most favorite groups, stated at a concert, several years ago: "People say what they think, but live what they believe." (Mark Hall) www.castingcrowns.com This statement stuck with me because as we go through life, it is not the things we say that leave the biggest impact on others, but what we do. I am seeing the truth in this statement, more and more, both through how I view and experience others, and how people must view and experience me. "Under promise and over deliver" was a motto that Brian heard at a Mortgage Seminar, many years ago. Even when my heart is true, but I don't follow through, it reveals my priorities in life. Am I prepared to stand and answer for my decisions on what I choose to make priorities each day? Are the things I do, in line with the values I claim? This is something I'm pondering, as I evaluate my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment